Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wanted: Mattress Sponsor

I need a mattress sponsor. Any mattress company out there that wants to "donate" a king size mattress to my family needs to give me a call. I promise you, I will rave about your product as the current mattress is not up to task at hand.

You see I’m not a small woman. In fact I’m a rather large woman. I blame my bones. This is normally not an issue. I am happy with myself even though my body isn’t what I’d like it to be. The problem isn’t my girth but my girth in comparison to my bed. Specifically an issue when my bed has been invaded by little bears at midnight who want to stay. The queen mattress will not fit all of us.

I asked Teagan (the one peaking out of the white blanket) “where will Mommy fit?” She pats the square foot between her head and the foot board and says “right here Momma.”

No comments:

Post a Comment