Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life is Learning

I post this for the Hubby as he has now found a new random shout-out word.

“Turd!”

This is what Teagan yells as she runs into the kitchen, naked, as she had up to that time been in the tub.

Me “Did she just say turd?”

Hubby “She doesn’t know what a turd is.”

I grab the cleaner just in case and head to the bathroom. Just as I see Kaitlyn’s naked butt run out of their bedroom and back into the bathroom.

On suspicion I check their room first. Sure enough my little angel (Kaitlyn) has crawled under her bed and pooped. Why under her bed? I don’t know I am just thankful she hasn’t been more creative with it as some kids can be.

“1, 2, 3.” Did I tell you Teagan can count? I don’t think this was the best time for her to show off her math skills but life is a learning environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment