Friday, September 11, 2009

Side Kick

Teagan was running around the house saying “Super Teagan” pretending to fly. She started calling everyone Super-insert name. I don’t know if she is too young or if this avenue just has never been explored but I asked her if she wanted to put on her super girl costume from last Halloween. Excitement filled the air as she bounded up and around screaming “yes, yes, yes.”

The costume from last year was too big on her then so I knew it would fit. Sadly to say Teagan aka Stick Girl still swam in her super girl costume. That didn’t matter because now she had a cape.

Now Kaitlyn was looking on with excitement as well. The only problem is we only have one super girl outfit. I offered Kaitlyn her costume from last year which was a lady bug. I swear she gave me a who-are-you-kidding look. Not having many options I offered her the Florida Gator Cheerleader outfit. (Go Gators!) I think because it had a large logo on the chest like Teagan’s super girl outfit that this made it acceptable.

So here you are Super Girl saving the day with her trusty side kick Florida Gator Cheerleader. (Go Gators!) They wore these outfits all night and demanded to wear them the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment